15 Mart 2012 Perşembe

Grindelwald - Jungfrau - Swiss Alps

İsviçre'nin Alpleri - The Swiss Alps

Grindelwald is situated on the Swiss Alps and is one of the best ski centers in Europe.
Grindelwald İsviçre'nin Alpleri'nde bulunan, Avrupa'nın en iyi kayak merkezlerinden bir tanesi.

Grindelwald Pist Plan - Swiss Alps

Jungfraujoch - Avrupa'nın en yüksek noktası (3454m) - Top of Europe situated at 3454m (11333ft)
James Bond filmlerinden birine konu olmuş - One of the James Bond films ("On Her Majesty’s Secret Service") starring George Lazenby was shot here.

Jungfraujoch - Top pf Europe
  Hayatında ilk defa kayak yapacakların kaçınması gereken kayak merkezlerinden biri. Pistler çok dik, mavi pistler Türkiye'deki kırmızı - siyah pistlerin karışımı sanki.

People who are planning to ski/snowboard for the first time of their lives should avoid this ski center because of its very steep ski pists.
I think it was the second time I was trying to ski and at some point my legs couldn't resist going the whole route with wedge position. I was skiing from Kl. Scheidegg through Alpiglen and Brandegg down to Grindelwald that I had to take train from Brandegg to Grindelwald. The pists were so steep and I was a little bit afraid of speed and the fact that I was avoiding practising turns because of the feeling that I can not control my speed,  I came down the whole way doing the wedge position, which at the end caused so much pain at the lower back side of my legs.

On the other hand, if you are pretty good at skiing/snowboarding and bored of small ski centers (bored of skiing the whole pists 10-20 times again and again), this place is the best ski center for you. I was there with my German colleagues from work -who were born to ski perfectly- they enjoyed this ski trip very much. While I was suffering from leg and back pains, they were having so much fun that I envy them every time I remember this place.

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder