19 Mart 2012 Pazartesi

Feldberg - Schwarzwald - Black Forest

It takes about 2 hours by car from Stuttgart City Center to Feldberg Ski Center. It may not be a huge ski center but it is a good choice for a daily activity if you live around Stuttgart. On the map below you see the ski routes in Feldberg.


As a beginner snowboarder, I chose the route number 4, which is a perfect ski pist for the beginners. You go up with seat lift and the way down from Seebuck is not very steep. Im comparison to pists in Austria and Swiss, this blue pist is a piece of cake.

As a snowboarder, I always avoid T-bar lifts, as I have some bad memories of falling down while trying to go up with those lifts. When I was taking snowboard course, with the help of our trainer, I could go up the tracks GI and GII with T-bar lift and I remember the routes 8-9 being pretty adequate ones for the beginners (like me).

So if you are a beginner snowboarderi I would recommend you to experience the left side of the mountain, because of the seat lifts there. If you have no problems with the T-bar lift, then both sides of the mountain are welcome.

You should also try the "Skibrücke" --> "Ski bridge". It is the bridge connecting the left side of the mountain to the right side.

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder